Stuart H. Bentkover, MD, FACS
- Princeton University, AB in biochemical sciences
- The Mount Sinai School of Medicine (New York City), MD
- Harvard Medical School, Residency training at the Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital and Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary in Boston
- Clinical Faculty, Harvard Medical School and UMass Medical School
- Board Certified by two specialty boards: the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat).
- Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and the American College of Surgeons (FACS).
- Founding member of the New England Facial Plastic Surgery Society.
- Participates in the Face to Face program of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Through this program he donates his time to consult and operate on the victims of domestic violence.
- Frequently invited to lecture to physicians and public groups. He has lectured at national and international meetings such as The Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Facial Rejuvenation Course and Annual Meeting, The Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Symposium, The World Congress on Rhinoplasty, The Rhinoplasty Society, the Seventh International Symposium of Facial Plastic Surgery, and the American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology.
- Has appeared several times on television in Worcester, Fitchburg and Leominster to discuss new innovations in cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. Bentkover is happily married and the father of three. He enjoys indoor cycle exercising (spinning), biking, model railroading (when he has time) and reading. He is an accomplished trumpet player, having played since age 7, and especially enjoys big band jazz.
With over 30 years of experience in cosmetic laser surgery, Dr. Bentkover has used many different lasers and similar technologies for specific indications: including the PicoSure®, Revlite SI® Nd:YAG, Ultra-Pulse® fractionated carbon dioxide, V-Beam® pulsed dye, plasma technology (Portrait® Plasma) and dual monopolar radiofrequency technology (Pellevé®) in his practice to treat facial wrinkles and scars, facial veins and capillaries (including “spider veins”), Port Wine stains, tattoos, and brown spots. Dr. Bentkover has been doing laser tattoo removal for over 15 years.